12 is the magic number for this meme
I’ve been tagged by the lovely @AlwaysARedhead in this meme of 12 things.
Here are the rules you need to stick to. But I hope it will be worth it.
- You must post the rules
- Post 12 fun facts about yourself in the blog post
- Answer the questions the tagger has set for you in their post and then create 12 new questions for the fellow bloggers you plan to tag
- Tag 12 people and link to them on your blog
- Let them know you tagged them
12 Facts about Me
- It’s 03:31 and I really should be sleeping
- Today I have been sweltering at the climbing wall, as it is like a greenhouse, and freezing whilst cycling, as it snowed
- I was at a naming ceremony today and kept having to explain that I was host’s “nice neighbour”
- I’m not a great fan of beetroot, but will eat most vegetables very happily (though am now thinking of at least three beetroot recipes I do like)
- I often want to be where I am not, yet cannot imagine being anywhere other than I am
- I am about to start a business… but it’s still hush-hush
- I live too far away from my parents, but some days not far enough
- I am planning on walking up a hill tomorrow, but have been planning to do that each day for the last four
- I am either über productive or procrastinate hugely
- Coming up with random facts about me that I haven’t written here already is really hard
- I love maths and numbers because they make sense and normally have a correct answer, unlike life
- I am only awake because my youngest needed to have a pee, which is huge as he’d normally not wake up…
The 12 Questions asked by @AlwaysARedhead
1. Favourite movie?
Coming back to this one… I don’t know, but I am very fond of “The Sting”
2. What is the last thing you ate?
85% chocolate and some whisky.. doesn’t count as food? OK, Mexican style beef salad and tortillas with creme fresh and home-made refried beans as a dip
3. Where was your first kiss?
I think outside my parent’s house… is it bad that I cannot remember?
4. If you could be any actor, who would that be?
I would be inclined to choose Paul Newman or Robert Redford, but may go with Oliver Reed or Richard Harris, they seemed to have so much fun…
5. Twitter or Facebook?
Twitter all the way
6. Do you prefer camping or a 5-star hotel?
Love both for different things, wouldn’t take my boys to a 5-Star hotel, but would love to go on my own or with special friends. Love camping with my family… need to do it more
7. Your favourite sandwich?
At the moment grilled tuna and cheese, though tuna and may with onion and cornichons and capers with sliced cucumber is up there too
8. Would you like to travel in space?
Probably not, but I can’t admit that to my boys as we talk about travelling to space often and of course Mummy has to come too. Why not? because I have too much travelling I want to do on earth, before I start with the vast expand that is space
9. Ride in a roller coaster or watch?
In the past watch, today, at this very second, ride.
10. Where would you like to visit?
Rocky Mountains, Colorado
11. What is your favourite television show?
Today’s choice is… The Good Wife
12. When is the last time you hand wrote a letter to someone?
When I sent a birthday parcel to one of my best friends.
My 12 Questions
- What is your favourite “Must Read” Blog?
- Tea or Coffee?
- What is your preferred form (if any) of exercise?
- What is the last book you read, that you already want to read again?
- What is your favourite meal of the day and why?
- What is the first word that pops into your head when you read “shenanigans”?
- What’s the most northerly place you have ever been?
- Which do you prefer? Dark, White or Milk chocolate?
- Do you prefer hand-made or bought presents?
- You can invite five people to dinner party, two real, two fictional one dead, who would they be and what would you serve to them?
- What would your dream job be?
- What time zone would you rather be living in?
Oh now to find people to tag… (12 wont fit on one tweet so I’ve picked a shorter list)
@frecklefrolics at Freckle Frolics
@OneDad3Girl at One Dad 3 Girls
@davidinglis at It’s A Dad’s Life
@TheFoolTweets at Mutterings of a Fool
@kykaree at Not Even a Bag of Sugar
@notjustamummy1 at Not Just a Mummy
@posh_totty at Posh Totty