Challenges for 2012
OK it’s that time of year to set myself some new challenges… last years were OK, and I did actually do many more things than I set out to do.
- Tweet less & blog more… I love tweeting but it could quite easily take over my life & I have to actually work this year, so I endeavour to posts as many times as last year. That was 212… eek!
- Ride a motorbike…. I did want that to happen last year, but it’s on the list for this year.
- Make bagels & oatcakes… I know, not as exciting as the croissants of 2011, but I can’t think of what to top that, though I’ve been meaning to make bagels for years
- Meet some of my twitter chums for real… I was lucky to meet one last year, when I was visiting Shetland, so this year I want to meet at least one more… & one friend in particular…
- Get a tattoo… I have a design, I know where I want it, just need to get a finger out & do it & then decide to whether to tell my Mother, cos I think she’d just laugh at me!
There are lots of other things I want to do; work on my garden, that I didn’t do at all last year; learn to crochet; really make a go of our business idea; keep a tidy house, yeah right, like that is ever going to happen as playing with the boys is so much more fun!; get fitter & get down to my optimum weight, though I’m not far off; climb outside; I could go on, but I know, less is more… if I set too many challenges I will fail, and that is not fun at all.
At the end of the day, I want to be a good friend, be there when needed and know when to give space.
I’ve just learnt a twitter friend has died, it just brings to mind how precious life is. Be there for each other, fight for your friends, love those you care about. At the end of the day, isn’t that what life is about?